27 November 2006

My head is exploding!

I was at work around 9pm tonight, trying to figure out how to best approach improving the database system we use with various of the team members. All of a sudden I realized that I had simply absorbed TOO MUCH INFORMATION! today and needed to go home.

I started the day in sales and executive meetings for Polygon, then was introduced at a staff meeting, then met the database systems group, then got my laptop set up for WinXP on the Polygon network (which uses static IPs, wow it's been a long time since I've encountered that). But most of all, the entire thing was going on in Japanese, so I'm constantly interspersing that with learning new words and trying to express my ideas "nihongo de".

Whee! Oh, and happy birthday to me (I forgot until 10pm).

No comments: